What is NPO Health Check?
RLB is proud to announce NPO Health Check, an exciting new service offering designed to help not-for-profit clients learn what they’re doing well, and where they could improve.
Our process involves having your team answer diagnostic questions on the following ten areas:
1. Board Governance
2. Vision, Mission, and Strategic Planning
3. Internal Controls
4. Human Resources
5. Succession Planning
6. Financial Management
7. Tax Compliance
8. Information Technology
9. Fraud and Management Override
10. Fundraising and Resource Development
We will also look at some key documents, such as five years of financial statements, approved budgets, strategic plans and relevant policies.
The result will be a comprehensive, but easy-to-understand report on areas of strength and areas for improvement. And better yet, since this is a new offering, we’re offering it at an introductory rate of $1,500, less than half the anticipated full price!
Need a Health Check for your Not-for-Profit? We can help.
Click here for more information.
Latest posts by Murray Short (see all)
- Not Your Average Accounting Firm - December 18, 2018
- New NPO Health Check - December 13, 2016
- Notice of change of CRA practice affecting refunds of the GST/HST Public Service Bodies Rebate - April 19, 2016