QuickBooks® 2014 3-day Training Course
Cost: $282.50 (includes $32.50 HST)
For further information on our Quickbooks training, or to register, please contact Amanda Farrell at our Guelph office at 519-822-9933 ext 221.
This course is designed for small business owners with little or no previous experience in bookkeeping or Quickbooks. Students are given hands-on, step by step instruction through setting up Quickbooks and entering common transactions for a sample company.
To ensure students receive as much personal attention as possible, class sizes are limited to a maximum of 12 people in Guelph, and 8 people in Kitchener. Following the 9 hour program, graduates will be proficient QuickBooks® users and capable of:
- Setting up bookkeeping records in Quickbooks;
- Paying bills and expenses, and tracking amounts owed to vendors;
- Invoicing customers, receiving payments and tracking amounts owed from customers;
- Setting up and processing payroll;
- Reconciling bank and credit card accounts;
- Calculating and remitting payroll source deductions, HST and PST returns;
- Customizing reports;
And much more!
This course is hands-on. Students must be familiar with using a computer and comfortable with data entry. Our training centre is equipped with a computer for each student to use during the course. Students work in an actual Quickbooks file while the instructor demonstrates each step of the lesson on a projector screen.
We also offer individual, one-on-one assistance on a per hour charge for all versions of QuickBooks® as well as for Simply Accounting.