Amendments made to the Act now require corporations to prepare three new types of Information Certificates:
- Periodic Information Certificates (PIC)
- Sent out twice per fiscal year to all owners
- Information Certificate Update (ICU)
- Sent if there are certain key changes such as changes in Directors
- New Owner Information Certificates (NOIC)
- Sent to new owners
More information about the certificates can be found here.
Note: If your corporation does not employ a professional property management company, the obligation to complete these certificates falls to you, the Directors!
Latest posts by Lauren Sorbara (see all)
- What are the Changes to the Condominium Act? (Part 3) - May 18, 2018
- What are the Changes to the Condominium Act? (Part 2) - March 12, 2018
- What are the Changes to the Condominium Act? (Part 1) - February 15, 2018