Change Management and Resilience
November 30, 2022 9am-12pm
$159 per person + taxes & fees
197 Hanlon Creek Boulevard, Unit 103
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Anticipate reactions and responses to change
- How to adapt your communication to promote psychological safety and acceptance
- Minimizing the threat and anxiety that may be associated with change
- Aid in building a mindset focused on productivity and cohesion, that will result in the maintenance of company culture.
Maintaining positivity and constructive behaviours during a transitional period can be challenging. Have you ever had to lead or support a team through an organizational change? Are you in the process of fostering a work environment that supports resilience? Then this workshop is for you!
This course is perfect for:
- Small to medium employers
- Supervisors and managers
- Human Resources representatives, and Human Resources professionals
- Team members associated with change management
- Team members who have to work with others and lead the change management processes
- Team members who want to learn the techniques and practice the skills for change management and resilience
This 1/2-Day Change Management & Resilience workshop is information-packed with real world, practical examples and hands on techniques to help you be prepared for all situations.
Pre-registration is required.