Recruitment, Interviewing & Employee Retention Workshop
To be determined
$299 per person
197 Hanlon Creek Blvd, Unit 103,
8:45am – Registration
9am – Seminar begins
10:30am – Break
12pm – Lunch break (light lunch provided)
3pm – Seminar ends
Successful companies are made up of great employees, so why not hire great employees? Hiring and training employees is an expensive venture. Be sure to hire the right person for the right position. Hiring the right person is more than about skills and abilities; it is about finding the right combination of skills, attitude, and fit for your organization’s culture.
Hiring strategies will save your company time and money as you will be recruiting and hiring the right candidates. Your supervisors, managers and those tasked with selection decisions will benefit from this workshop as it prepares them to seek out that great candidate and make sure they are a fit for your company. Participants will obtain the necessary tools required to find that perfect candidate.
- What is your recruiting story and why do candidates want to work for us
- Hiring for company cultural fit
- Finding potential candidates for the position
- How to present the current open position, including the role of social media in hiring
- Develop a workable hiring strategy
- Know how to determine which candidates to interview, and develop a screening process
- Steps and techniques to use in an interview, including pre-screening, in-person and reference checks
- Securing key candidates
- Welcome newly hired employees, onboarding programs that work!
- How to develop retention programs to keep your best people
- Administrators, supervisors, or managers with limited experience of recruitment
- Those who need to develop skills and confidence in interviewing new team members to produce an accurate assessment, as well as understanding the whole selection process
- Those responsible for making the selection decision for new members to their team and already have some experience in recruiting team members.
This session is information-packed with real world, practical examples and hands on techniques to help you be prepared for all situations.