Your Guide to Recruitment Success
February 15, 2023 from 9am-3pm
$249 per person + taxes & fees
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- With internal and external contributing factors in mind, create succession management programs
- Understand and learn how to apply the most successful traditional and non-traditional recruitment strategies
- Learn the importance and value of diversity and inclusion within recruitment
- Measure your success and increase visibility to opportunities for improvement
- Develop key performance indicators associated with timelines, cost and successful onboarding
- Best practices with orientation and onboarding, including how to adapt these best practices virtually for remote working employees
People are any organization’s most important asset! This workshop is designed to help you benchmark your current human capital and develop successful workforce plans to support your business’s goals. First, we had the Great Resignation, then the Great Reshuffle and now we are in the Great Re-evaluation. Learn all about how to plan for the unanticipated, and be proactive with current recruitment trends.
This course is perfect for:
- Small to medium employers
- Supervisors and managers
- Human Resources representatives, Human Resources professionals, and team members associated or leading Recruitment and Selection
- Team members who have to work with others and lead workforce planning
- Team members who want to learn the techniques and practice the skills for workforce planning and recruitment
This 1-Day Essential Workforce Planning & Recruitment workshop is information-packed with real case studies and hands on techniques to help you discover and apply best practices in the workplace.
Pre-registration is required.