When you need bookkeeping support, you need the right answers, right now. RLB Bookkeeping Support Specialists are experts in all facets of bookkeeping and accounting software, including payroll, sales tax and government reporting. If you are interested in handing off all of your bookkeeping or just need help with quarterly HST filings, you can trust your books to the professionals at RLB. Reach out for your free consultation today.
Staff are always willing to clearly explain financial details to us in a manner that makes sense and we can understand.
Sports Turf Association of Canada
Our team understands the needs of different types of businesses and can provide practical, user-friendly support. Our professional bookkeepers love what they do and are an integral part of our larger accounting team. This means our bookkeepers follow our company-wide commitments to ethical, responsible and accurate work.
Our services include:
• Bookkeeping entry
• Organizing your books
• Catching up on past bookkeeping
• Payroll Services, including CRA returns and reports, Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB), Employer Health Tax (EHT) Records of Employment (ROE), T4’s
• Sales Tax returns and reports
Are you doing your own bookkeeping but are looking for peace of mind? We personalize our services to meet your needs. We can review your books monthly, quarterly, or as needed, and we’re always here to answer your questions.
We also provide expert consulting and advice on setting up or converting to new bookkeeping software, and setting it up right the first time. From data transition to training, we ask the right questions about your business to ensure your new bookkeeping system will meet your bookkeeping needs. If you are thinking about moving to the cloud, we can help you with that decision and conversion, too. Let us worry about the logistics so you can focus on growing your business.
At RLB, we can support you by also providing training on software, on-call advice and best practices. This includes:
• Training on best bookkeeping practices, payroll and sales tax compliance, and advanced bookkeeping skills such as multicurrency, inventory, and job costing bookkeeping
• Training on bookkeeping software, both desktop and cloud versions.
• Setting up or converting bookkeeping software, switching to working on the cloud
• Using cloud-based services to improve bookkeeping processes and create efficiencies
• Using advanced features in bookkeeping software, or assisting with finding and integrating the best app to work with the bookkeeping software
• On-call advice and support for bookkeeping and bookkeeping software questions
• Implementing new bookkeeping processes and improved bookkeeping controls
Want to learn more about our bookkeeping services? Download our Bookkeeping Service Sheet.
Contact us for a complimentary consultation to learn more about how we can help your business.